April 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
MASTER TECHNIQUE CLASS FOR ALL SEWING MACHINES SOLD AT MCDOUGAL SEWING
Learn different sewing techniques with your new sewing machine purchased at McDougal Sewing. This 2-hour class is offered FREE with any sewing machine purchase from McDougal Sewing and is calendared quarterly. If you don’t want to bring your machine, you can just sign up and watch the techniques.
Techniques that may be taught:
- Hemming- Blind hem and Narrow hem
- Ruffling and Gathering techniques
- Cording foot for decorative stitching
- Putting on piping and welting technique
- Sewing a button on by machine
- Applique- Satin and Blanket techniques
- Twin Needle techniques- Pintucks and scallops- requires purchase of a Twin needle.
Prerequisite: Machine Basics
Supply List: MasterClassAllMachines