- This event has passed.
June 13, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Make this Hearts Desire table runner to add a Romantic flair to your table setting! Use your Husqvarna/Viking or Pfaff embroidery machine with your design/precise positioning technique taught in Parts 3 & 4 of your guide classes to create a beautiful gift for a wedding or any special occasion. The Heart is a FREE design from the HUSQVARNA VIKING® Collection 269, With All My Heart.
The Premier+ software will be demonstrated to show how easy it is to resize and place on your computer to your machine.
Pre-requisite: Must have taken Parts 1,2,3, &4 Guide classes prior to class. Any Viking Topaz 40 and above or Pfaff Creative 3.0 and above can take this class.
• 200×200 Quilter’s Hoop or any hoop around this size
• Edge Stitching Foot
• INSPIRA® embroidery needle size 80 or 90
• INSPIRA® wing needle size 90/14
• Tear-A-Way Light stabilizer
• Fuse N’ Stick Tape
• ½ yard of 58” wide linen (linen works best, but you can also use 100% cotton)
• 60 wt. cotton thread
• 40 wt. Robison-Anton rayon embroidery thread
• Bobbin thread
• Cotton sewing thread
• Air soluble fabric marking pen
• Rotary cutter, cutting mat and ruler (we will have 1 or 2 to use in class also)
- Sugarland JOANN Fabrics
16626 Southwest Fwy
Sugar Land, TX 77479 United States
- (281) 242-9400