- This event has passed.
September 19, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
To attend this class, please register for Part 1.
Backpacks make great holiday gifts! In this 2 part class we will cut and construct a cute drawstring backpack using a pattern and your choice of fabric. This is a good project to use up some of your larger scraps.
Sewing 101 and intermediate sewing skills. Must be able to adjust and operate your own machine and have some experience using patterns.
- Butterick B6335 pattern
- Fabric and notions for view A on the pattern envelope
- Basic Sewing Kit
- Fabric Scissors
- Long Straight Pins with heads
- Tape measure
- Seam gauge
- Invisible marker or water soluble marker
- White and blue chalk pencil & sharpener
- Seam ripper
- Pin cushion (magnetic preferred to tomato)
- Hand sewing needles
- Pkg of assorted types/sizes machine needles
- Extra bobbin for your machine
- 2 press cloths
- Container for it all – Sewing Basket would be great!
- McDougal Sewing Center
- (281) 347-0453