- This event has passed.
November 10, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45.00
Use your hand or machine embroidered design and turn it into a heirloom holiday stocking. Learn to block and back your work, make bias cording and insert it into the seems. The pattern fee is due to the instructor at the beginning of the class.
A great Class for the beginner sewer or someone with Basic Sewing Skills
- ½ yard velvet, velveteen, satin, or fancy fabric for the back
- ⅛ yard faux fleece or fur for cuff
- ⅓ yard satin or lining fabric for the lining
- ⅓ yard flannel to back the embroidered work (choose similar color to background)
- 1 ⅓ yard ¼ – ⅜” cording to cover or 1 package corded piping of choice
- Thread to match
- Sewing kit from home
- Zipper foot for your machine, Cording foot even better