- This event has passed.
August 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$5.00 – $15.00
Wonky Texture Quilt- August 2023
We are starting to put it all together! It’s time to trim our 24 blocks and add the borders.
- Cotton thread
- Marking pen
- 1/4″ foot with/without guide
- Small rotary mat and rotary cutter with ruler to trim as needed. If you don’t have one, you can use the shops.
- Small iron and iron mat to press seams as needed or you can use shops.
Pre-Cut Before Class:
- Trim all your blocks to 7 1/4″ X 7 1/4″
- Have at least 96 of the black/white borders cut and 96 of the multi-colored borders pre-cut reading the directions carefully about how to cut the borders; pay attention to the details in step 1 making sure ALL fabric is cut right side UP and make your marked notches.
- Square up your blocks, trimming them even before class. Trimmed block can be 7 ¼” X 7 ¼” or larger, or smaller, just be consistent. If your blocks are larger or smaller, your borders will be also. We can fix it smaller, if larger, call me.
- You’ll be sewing the borders on your trimmed block in class.