- This event has passed.
October 31, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Part 3 of 4.
Please register for all parts (Part 1-4) here: Mcdougals Fashion Camp 2 – Registration
Similar to our Project McDougals Fashion Camp 1, this class takes the design process to another level. For the more experienced sewer, we apply the design process creating a unique pair of pants using a basic comercial pattern as a starting point.
Project McDougals 1 or intermediate sewing skills
Simplicity 1520 pattern
- Sketch pad 8×10 or larger
- Pencil $ sharpener
- Rule ror tape measure, seam gauge helpful
- 3-5 magazines/catalogs to cut up
- Glue stick
- Cardboard, cardstock or stiff paper aprox, 12×12
- 2 yds pattern “interfacing”, with grid (day 2)
- Fabric and supplies from shopping list made in class 2
- Altered pattern from class 2
- Sketch pad
- Sewing kit from home
- McDougal Sewing Center
- (281) 347-0453