- This event has passed.
October 22, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm$40.00
Make your own sturdy trick or treat bag just in time for halloween! This is a great project for beginners to practice controlling the machine, or for the more advanced sewer to just have some fun. We’ll cut and sew, learn to fuse and learn to applique a design you create or choose from our templates.
Sewing 101 or beginning sewing skills
- ⅝ yd cotton fabric for the outside
- ½ yd coordinating fabric for lining
- Scraps for applique (size 6-10” square)
- Steam a seam (preferred) or ¼ yd of paper backed fusible web
- Thread to match main applique
- Sewing kit from home