- This event has passed.
September 29, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm$45.00
Choose to assemble either of these adorable snuggies from a pre-cut kit. Both measure approximately 55” and fit up to a small adult. Learn to sew on polar fleece in this fun and relaxing class.
Reserve either Mermaid or Shark when signing up for the class. There are separate classes for kids and adults. If you’d like to do this project with a child, you may both sign up for the kids class.
The cost for either kit is $55, paid to the instructor at the beginning of the class. Extra kits may be available to purchase at the end of class. Colors and fabric may vary according to availability.
Sewing 101 or beginning sewing skills
- Mermaid or Shark kit
- Ballpoint needle 80/12 for mermaid, 90/14 for shark
- Walking foot for your machine , Can be purchased at McDougals Sewing at 15% off for class discount.
- Basic Sewing Kit
- Fabric Scissors
- Long Straight Pins with heads
- Tape measure
- Seam gauge
- Invisible marker or water soluble marker
- White and blue chalk pencil & sharpener
- Seam ripper
- Pin cushion (magnetic preferred to tomato)
- Hand sewing needles
- Pkg of assorted types/sizes machine needles
- Extra bobbin for your machine
- 2 press cloths
- Container for it all – Sewing Basket would be great!