- This event has passed.
September 29, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$45.00
Sew on two way stretch fabric using your regular machine. This is an intermediate class where we will be working from a pattern that you bring to class ALREADY CUT from your fabric, leaving the pattern tissue pinned on. The sample shown is view D, but you may choose any view you like.
Intermediate sewing skills and experience working with a pattern on your own.
- Simplicity 8212 pattern
- Fabric and notions as listed on the pattern envelope for your desired size and view
- Ballpoint needle 75-11 or 80-12, 15% off when purchased at McDougals Sewing!
- Basic Sewing Kit
- Fabric Scissors
- Long Straight Pins with heads
- Tape measure
- Seam gauge
- Invisible marker or water soluble marker
- White and blue chalk pencil & sharpener
- Seam ripper
- Pin cushion (magnetic preferred to tomato)
- Hand sewing needles
- Pkg of assorted types/sizes machine needles
- Extra bobbin for your machine
- 2 press cloths
- Container for it all – Sewing Basket would be great!