- This event has passed.
December 9, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$45.00
Serger 101 is OPEN to the Pubic
Get out that serger, dust it off and learn how to thread it, and do some basic seams in this 2-hour class. This starter class is for 3/4 thread serging only. If you have a 5 thread serger, we will not go into 5 threads or coverstitch.
Fabric is provided by the instructor.
- Serger in good working order
- Serger instruction manual
- All accessories that came with your serger
- Extra needles for your serger
- Power Cord Complete
- 4 spools of SERGER CONE thread the same colors as the tension knobs: usually red, yellow, green, and blue
- Small scissors
Check your manual to see if you have needed accessories for class or email [email protected] for clarification.
You must be 18 or over to take this class and only 1 person per serger.
Serger MUST be in good working order. If you don’t know if it is or not, contact Rebecca at [email protected] and she can talk you through this process.
No refunds are given if the serger doesn’t work the day of class.