- This event has passed.
August 31 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Class Max is 6. The minimum for Class to Make is 2
Learn some of the more advanced skills in embroidery on your Stellaire. Topics covered: How to use the Snap App to scan an image and a fabric; how to auto stipple 2 ways; auto-digitize a jpeg using Design Center; 2 easy ways for design placement.
Must have purchased Stellaire at McDougal Sewing, purchase receipt required. Must be familiar with how to do basics embroidery on your machine, not a basic guide class. You must have the Brother Snap app on your phone or tablet and be able to connect your machine to the internet before class. Call me if you need help doing this.
- Luminaire in good working order with embroidery arm,
- Any hoop with scan markings on it,
- Bobbin thread
- A snowman sticker
- New needle
- 2 spools rayon thread, any color
- 1 piece of stabilizer
- 1 pc. of plain fabric for hoop,
- 1 piece of printed fabric, maybe flowers, for hoop.