Sewing & Embroidery Thread Robinson-Anton Rayon Thread
Robison-Anton’s Super Strength Rayon is a 40 weight twisted thread that comes in over 370 brilliant colors. It is ideal for embroidery applications that call for high luster and silky, smooth feel (or hand). It is processed from imported, top-quality, high tenacity (strength) rayon filament. This results in a superior sewing, fewer thread breaks, and excellent stitch appearance.
We offer several Robinson-Anton embroidery thread packages at a considerable savings over the per-spool price. Our embroidery thread packages are great for beginners to build up their collection of embroidery threads. They make great gifts, too!
- Made from High Tenacity, ultra luster rayon lament
- Smooth soft feel or hand
- For applications where a silky luster and soft hand are desired
- Available in 370 brilliant colors
- Designer Kits available in Best 50, Best 100 and Complete Color Line in Mini-Kings and Best 16
- Superior sewability, fewer thread breaks
- Excellent stitch formation and appearance
- Processed in the USA from imported lament
- Available in 1000 meter (1,100 yard) Mini-Kings and 5000 meter (5,500 yard) King Spools both featuring our “easy storage snap base”
TIPS for maintaining garments made with Super Strength Rayon®:
- Wash in delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach or optical brightening agents
- Never leave embroidered clothing soaking in water or lying in a pile when wet.
- May be dry-cleaned; special care must be taken with dark shades. Avoid use of pre-spotting agents.
- Should NOT be industrially-laundered unless extreme caution is exercised.