- This event has passed.
September 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This MASTER TECHNIQUE CLASS FOR ALL NEW SEWING MACHINES SOLD AT MCDOUGAL SEWING
Learn some different techniques your sewing machine is capable of in this 2-hour class offered FREE with a sewing machine purchase from McDougal Sewing. This is a dynamic class that may change each session depending on what most people want to learn. Some techniques will be demoed, but most will be hands-on. If you don’t want to bring your machine, you can just sign up and watch the techniques. $5 kit fee due on day of class.
Techniques that may be taught:
- Hemming- Blind hem and Narrow hem
- Ruffling and Gathering techniques
- Cording foot for decorative stitching
- Putting on piping and welting technique
- Sewing a button on by machine
- Applique- Satin and Blanket techniques
- Twin Needle techniques- Pintucks and scallops- requires purchase of a Twin needle.
Prerequisite: Machine Basics
Supply List: MasterClassAllMachines