- This event has passed.
April 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$25.00
OPEN to the PUBLIC
Learn how to use the cover-stitch in this basic class. We’ll learn set-up, threading, and hemming skills.
This class is FREE to most Cover-stitch sergers purchased at McDougal Sewing as long as they have an original purchase receipt from McDougal Sewing. Serger MUST be in good working order and have all the parts needed to do a cover-stitch.
No refunds are given if you don’t have all pieces needed on the day of class.
Please check your manual for what is needed for a cover-stitch.
- Serger in good working order with all power cords, foot pedal, and instruction manual.
- ALL extra cover-stitch parts needed to do a cover-stitch on your serger if it does 2/3/4/5 & Cover-stitch stitches.
- Bring 4 spools of regular serger cone thread, any color(s). Only bring serger cone thread, not sewing spool thread.
- All accessories that came with your serger, including extra new needles, screwdriver to remove needles, small scissors to cut thread.
- Please remember no refunds are given if you come to class without all the parts to do a cover-stitch. Most all manuals can be found online.