July 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$5.00 – $15.00
Wonky Texture Quilt – July 2023
Our blocks today include the Join and Fold Edging Foot, Vintage stitches, and Fonts.
The Join and Fold Edging Foot is designed to join your fabric edge to another fabric or trim. In our case for our quilt, we are going to join different strips of fabric. The joining stitches are fun and pretty!
The Vintage Stitches are luscious, yummy embroidery stitches reminiscent of hand work done in crazy quilting. The stitches sew back and forth numerous times to give extra depth and dimension.
Decide in a “theme” for your words. It could be your family names, favorite sayings, Inspirational thoughts or five letter words you can play on Wordle! I chose things that have meaning to me.
- Join and Fold Edging Foot
- Open- toe applique foot or Pfaff 2A foot or Viking ‘S’ foot
- Stitch-N-Ditch Stabilizer
- Marking pen for fabric
- Embroidery thread- different colors and Bobbin thread in bobbin
- Sewing thread, the primary color of your fabrics if needed.
Pre-cut before class:
- Two 9” X 9” blocks and two 9”X 9” squares of Stitch-N-Ditch Stabilizer
- Cut 5 strips 2” x 9” from five different fabrics. One 9”x 9” Stitch-n-Ditch stabilizer block.